We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

New Yrs Eve 2006

Which Manchester hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
barnsley
Level Contributor
57 posts
Save Topic
New Yrs Eve 2006

Please help, myself and boyfriend (both late twentys) looking at going to manchester for New Yrs Eve, but not sure what will be going off, like to visit nice bars into funky vocal/elecro house, also looking for nice restaurnat also. Can anyone let me know what the nightlife is like there and the names of any decent clubs so i can then look at getting tickets etc. Also need to know the names of any cheap city centre hotels (need to be close enough to walk to bars/or short taxi ride away) thanks

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
202 posts
242 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: New Yrs Eve 2006

Here are a couple of links to decent city centre clubs

www.puremanchester.com and www.thewarehouseproject.com

Also some good bars in Manchester such as

The Living Room, Panacea, Obsidian, Room (King Street), Cocoa Rooms, Cloud23 (New Hilton Hotel) and all the bars in Deansgate Locks. Depends what your after really.

I'm not the one to advise on cheap City Centre hotels, but I hear the Premier Lodge at the GMex is good. Also Jurys Inn near the Gmex gets good write ups.

2. Re: New Yrs Eve 2006

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 August 2009, 02:17