We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Euro Dollar Exchange Rate??

brandon3802
Level Contributor
14 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Euro Dollar Exchange Rate??

I have been watching the dollar to Euro exchange rate for about a month now and it has in that time went from 1 Euro=1.48 Dollars(us) to 1 Euro=1.55 Dollars(us)

We are traveling in July and what I am wondering is if I should go ahead and convert to some Euro's now because it seems like the dollar is struggling a bit or should I wait. I do have some money I can convert.

I appreciate any input.

Paris, France
Level Contributor
123 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Euro Dollar Exchange Rate??

Euro is getting higher everyday on but looks to stabilize, no chance in my opinion that he could lower under 1.50 or going up to 1.55. Hard to say.

But I am not an economist, otherwise I would have invested a couple of thousands in € a few months ago ! :-)

Bye,

provence
Destination Expert
for Provence-Alpes-Cote d'Azur
Level Contributor
2,050 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Euro Dollar Exchange Rate??

It should stabilise but there is usually a small dip in peak holiday season.

I would wait

3. Re: Euro Dollar Exchange Rate??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 September 2009, 22:20