We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

When to purchase tunnel tickets

england
Level Contributor
197 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
When to purchase tunnel tickets

I was hoping to use my tesco vouchers to pay for our tunnel tickets, i will have enough the next time the vouchers are delivered, going by the prices i can get for August at present. Do the prices go up as the time goes nearer as if they do i might not wait for the tesco vouchers and use them for something else and book the tunnel now at the cheaper rate. Thanks

provence
Destination Expert
for Provence-Alpes-Cote d'Azur
Level Contributor
2,050 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: When to purchase tunnel tickets

Yes they do go up substantially and the availability for the popular times reduces.

I book for August in December/January each year at a cost of £133 this year (last year I checked later in the year and the same ticket had gone up to over £300)

2. Re: When to purchase tunnel tickets

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 September 2009, 23:18