We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Which Marriott to stay in while visiting Paris??

Birmingham, AL
Level Contributor
23 posts
Save Topic
Which Marriott to stay in while visiting Paris??

I will be in Paris for probably three nights in mid-June. Which Marriott is a good one to stay in? I am not familiar with any of them. I can stay in any of the 5 star Marriotts.

Maybe the following?

Renaissance Paris Vendome Hotel - 4, Rue du Mont Thabor

Paris Marriott Hotel Champs-Elysees - 70 Avenue des Champs-Elysees

Hotel Le Parc - Trocadero Paris - 55-57 Avenue Raymond

Bradford, Yorkshire
Level Contributor
575 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Which Marriott to stay in while visiting Paris??

First observation - why restrict yourself to Marriotts when there are countless quality hotels in Paris with a Parisienne/French ambience at comparable or better rates, after all you are in Paris?

If they are your favourite hotels - booking sites shows the Champs Elysees as 5 star, the other two are 4 star, and there is also the 4 star Rive Gauche Hotel. All are central within 3 miles of each other, and it depends where you want to be in Paris in the evenings. The published rates of the Champs Elysees hotel is double some of the others. Take your pick for the price, they are all Marriotts.

Birmingham, AL
Level Contributor
23 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Which Marriott to stay in while visiting Paris??

Thanks - I am staying at the Marriot because I purchased a package including airfare for two to London and 7 nights in a 5 star Marriott of my choice (or any Marriott) and I am splitting the trip up between London and Paris. Thanks

Birmingham, AL
Level Contributor
23 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Which Marriott to stay in while visiting Paris??

any other opinions? Thanks!

california
Level Contributor
13 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Which Marriott to stay in while visiting Paris??

We will be going to Paris the end of December and also purchased a Marriott package. Would love to find out your choice and how it was.

Victoria, Canada
Level Contributor
22,078 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Which Marriott to stay in while visiting Paris??

You could read the reviews on this site here to help you , but you may not get many responses since many on these travel forums like to stay at smaller locally owned and operated hotels, American chain hotels are , well, American!! And you are in Paris!

I am sure each hotel is nice, you really you want best located hotel of your three choices, unfortunately you did not list the zipcodes for each hotel , it is a number that starts with 750 and ends with two other digits which tell you which arrondissmont your address is in. I am not sure, but just by guessing at addresses and location I would likely choose Paris Vendome or Champs Elysees. Good luck.

PS was airfare and hotel a good deal?

6. Re: Which Marriott to stay in while visiting Paris??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 October 2009, 07:19