We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Getting to Disneyland

Longford
Level Contributor
2 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Getting to Disneyland

I'm looking at bringing the family to Disneyland but flying into Beauvais, I know that the airport is about an hour out from Paris, but what I want to know is it easy to get from Paris to Disneyland? Trains or bus? and where from? Or even from Beauvais, is it possible?

Pinner
Level Contributor
50 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Getting to Disneyland

I don't know if this will help but we have just returned from a weekend staying at a Disneyland Hotel. On one day we travelled from Disneyland station into Paris to see the sights. The journey was really easy. We caught the RER line A train from Disneyland station (outside the parks gates) and travelled to Nation station. Here you can catch a metro train to all parts of Paris. The journey to the Eiffel Tower took about 1 hour. The train system is very easy to understand, all the lines are either numbers or letters.

Ireland
Level Contributor
916 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Getting to Disneyland

Hi there,

Have a look in Marne la Vallee forum, it's specifically Disney forum.

B

Paris
Level Contributor
1,999 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Getting to Disneyland

You will have to take the bus into Paris from Beauvais to Porte Maillot ( 13 euros per person , 1 hour trip). From there you board the Metro line 1 to CDG Etoile where you transfer to the RER A direction Disneyland. Total travel time should be 2h30 minutes.

Alternately you can rent a car or arrange private transfer.

4. Re: Getting to Disneyland

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 September 2009, 19:19