We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Paris apartment rentals

adelaide
Level Contributor
47 posts
35 reviews
Save Topic
Paris apartment rentals

Help we are getting desparate, we are looking for an apartment for 4 adults from 20th - 24th April in either the 5th or the 7th district, if not from the 1st - 7th, our budget is up to 200 euros per night. Could anyone suggest any site we have looked and most appear booked out. Would appreciate any help, thanks

Raleigh, North...
Level Contributor
4 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Paris apartment rentals

I am trying to find a place for September and have been having no luck. I have looked at several sites and found some companies easier to work with than others. Check out Slow Travel for companies who may be able to help you.

Things are booked so far in advance that you may have to bite the bullet and get a hotel room or B&B. You should be able to find decent (but small) accommodations for 200 euros per night in the 7th arr. Good luck!

Takapuna, New...
Level Contributor
3,534 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Paris apartment rentals

Have a look at Friendly Rentals. They are showing 7 apartments available for 20-24 April, within your budget, mostly in 1st - 7th arr. I have used them a number of times with no problems.

friendlyrentals.com/…

Edited: 21 March 2012, 23:08
3. Re: Paris apartment rentals

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 June 2013, 09:15