We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather in late march-early april

Level Contributor
49 posts
Save Topic
Weather in late march-early april

Hi, i'm still in the midst of planning my next yr's trip.. And i'm concern on the weather. Since i live in a hot country, i wish my holiday will be chilly. Will the weather in London/Paris/Italy be chilly during end of march-early april? Chilly in a sense that, below 20degrees, above 10degrees. If its not, which month i'll get that temperature? I did checked thru the weather websites, but i prefer asking those living or been there b4. Experience is better! Thanks.

Liverpool
Level Contributor
1,317 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Weather in late march-early april

Weather can be unpredictable in some parts of Europe, but, yes, both London and Pari are likely to be between 10 and 20C at that time of year. Italy will probably be a bit warmer, but it depends where you are going - the northern lakes will be much cooler than Rome, Naples or further south - but wherever you are in Italy, it should be warm and pleasant rather than hot in March and April.

Level Contributor
49 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Weather in late march-early april

Hi, thanks for the reply. My plan is to visit Rome, Florence, Bologna & Lucca for Italy. What will the weather be if its end of February? :)

Liverpool
Level Contributor
1,317 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Weather in late march-early april

I don't know these details - you can probably find out by looking up the climate for those places on the internet.

Level Contributor
49 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Weather in late march-early april

No problem, thanks anyway. I'll search for it. :)

5. Re: Weather in late march-early april

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 June 2013, 15:17