We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

EuroTrip

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
9 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
EuroTrip

I will be landing in Paris on 11th may 2013 with my wife for our honeymoon Eurotrip.

11th may 2013 – 7.30a.m arrival in paris, Evening visit to effiel tower, seine river cruise

12th may 2013 – Paris Disney land

13th may 2013 – local Paris Market and guided City tours

14th may 2013 – Moring TGV to Lucerne

15h may 2013- Excursion to Junfrau

16th may 2013 - Excursion to Mt. Titlis

17th may 2013- train to venice

18th may 2013- Golconda ride in venice

19th may 2013- Fly to santorini Grecce

19th- 21st may 2013 – santorini

22nd may 2013 – Fly back to India

Please help in chossing the hotels , also your view on my travel details. where to stay in Switzerland so that I can cover both Junfrau & Titlis.

England, United...
Level Contributor
4,756 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: EuroTrip

My first impression is that this is a very exhausting trip with little or no time to spend anywhere. Is it important to you to visit Disney Land? If not, I would spend the day seeing some more of Paris. Disney Land is situated outside the city and would therefore involve yet more travelling.

Is there a particular reason for flying from Italy to Greece, to spend only two days in Santorini?

According to your itinerary, by the time you unpack at one hotel, it will be time to move on to the next. You also have to take into account "wasted" time spent at the airports.

It's only my opinion, but I would have a rethink and spend longer, quality time in fewer places.

Le Bugue, France
Level Contributor
14,097 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: EuroTrip

I totally agree. And will add that you'll be fast asleep on that Seine boat cruise on night #1.

Paris, France
Level Contributor
16,708 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: EuroTrip

That's a lot of moving around in a short period of time. It appears that all you're doing is checking things off your list. And when you get home you will need a vacation from your vacation.

I'd add a day to Paris if possible, and take one Swiss mountain off of your list. And I'm just not sure how it's all going to work out logistically either. But it's your trip.

Athens, Greece
Level Contributor
410 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: EuroTrip

According to your your schedule you wish to visit 4 countries in 11 days, as everyone mention it is to much with a lot of packing unpacking your luggage, from the colder France and Swiss to warmer Italy and Greece, it would be a better idea to avoid minimum 1 place that you want to visit totally agree with F1racegirl you will need extra vacation to relax when you will return home

5. Re: EuroTrip

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 February 2014, 07:15