We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Paris Museum Pass

Denver, Colorado
2 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Paris Museum Pass

If I purchase the Paris Museum Pass & get to skip the long lines in queue to get in, does my 16 year old (who would be free to get into these museums) get to jump the lines as I do?

Le Bugue, France
Level Contributor
14,097 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Paris Museum Pass

Yes. Make sure he has ID if he might look older than the average French 17-year-old.

Denver, Colorado
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Paris Museum Pass

Thanks!

LIncoln, NE
Level Contributor
815 posts
125 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Paris Museum Pass

Wasn't sure how to get to a place to ask this question, so please re-direct me if necessary. We are debating on purchasing a PMP for our first time in Paris this fall, supposedly, to avoid long lines. We have limited days to use it (3 1/2). The PMP is for 2 days, or 4 days. If we use the HOHO busses it would be Thursday, Sept. 26, and the one we've chosen is Cityrama , and possibly a Seine River Cruise, but on either Bateaux Parisiens , or Bateaux-Mouches (I don't think the pass can be used for any of these.

Friday, Sept. 27th,: Louvre and Montparnasse tower - could use the pass

Saturday, Sept. 28th: Arc de Triomphe, Notre Dame and the Tower, (pass could be used) Cathedral Sainte-Chapelle - not sure if this one is included in the list

Sunday, Sept. 29th: Palace of Versailles ( we were going to purchase on line the Passport ticket here and the Apartment Guided tour in English) I think the PMP could be used in place of the Passport ticket only.

In our situation, and since the PMP has to be used in two CONSECUTIVE days, I'd appreciate any feedback on the advisability of purchasing it or not. We are leaning toward NOT getting it but open to suggestions of those that have used it in similar situations. Thanks in advance.

4. Re: Paris Museum Pass

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 May 2014, 06:17