We are planning a very last minute trip to France (we leave tomorrow) and would like to explore southern coastal cities and some others within 8 days. We will spend a night in Nice and move in a westerly direction and then come back to Nice to catch a flight.
I am thinking of
- 5 Jul: spend a night in Nice
- 7 Jul: Drive to Marseille and spend two nights
- 9 Jul: Check out Aix-en province and stay a night
- 10 Ju: Drive to Avignon qnd spend a night
- 11 and onwards: no plan yet.
-13 Jul: return a car at Nice airport very early morning
Could you take a look this half-done itinerary and give me any feedbacks? Also any idea for the rest of our holidays?
Many thanks in advance!!