We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

My friends and I want to go to Paris during

River Edge, New...
3 posts
Save Topic
My friends and I want to go to Paris during

My friends and I want to go to Paris during a trip to Europe. It’s on all of our lists to visit, but we’re pretty bummed out looking at the prices for hotel rooms. We’re now thinking about renting an apartment for a week from parisaddress.com. What are their apartments like and should we expect hidden fees? Thanks.

Paris, France
Level Contributor
16,987 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: My friends and I want to go to Paris during

Pauline, I'm confused here. Are you surprising your wife with a trip to Paris and your friends are coming along too?

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Train Travel
Level Contributor
87,551 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: My friends and I want to go to Paris during

And someone called Pauline has a wife??

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
2,426 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: My friends and I want to go to Paris during

Could have.

4. Re: My friends and I want to go to Paris during

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 13 September 2013, 18:05
5. Re: My friends and I want to go to Paris during

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 31 December 2015, 14:31
Chicago
Level Contributor
7,074 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: My friends and I want to go to Paris during

I can't decide if they're inept spammers, inept competitors or simply trolls.

Such fun reading their bright! and perky! posts however.

Le Bugue, France
Level Contributor
14,097 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: My friends and I want to go to Paris during

Definitely spammers. Truly inept ones. All over Fodors now, too.