We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rail Ticket Booking for France 4 th January 2014.

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
5 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Rail Ticket Booking for France 4 th January 2014.

I have spent many many hours trying to book tickets on the Voyager site and then captainetrain site as this was suggested as a no problem ticketing site. I have followed everyone's suggestions from past postings but still when I try to pay it comes up as " temporarily unavailable" (for days on end?) I have tried a few different cards and times. Both sites accept the booking but will not go past the payments page. I did read somewhere that Australian cards may not be accepted but can't remember where, how would I book otherwise? I really don't want to leave it until we arrive in Paris to purchase the tickets as our accommodation is already booked around France.

Can anyone help me? I have tried emailing the sites with no success in receiving a reply.

We are travelling from Paris to Bordeaux, Bordeaux to Toulouse,Toulouse to Barcelona, Barcelona to Montpellier.

Thanks everyone,

Nancy

London
Destination Expert
for London
Level Contributor
20,046 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Rail Ticket Booking for France 4 th January 2014.

It will probably be the middle of next week before bookings for early January are made available.

There is a timetable change in December and sometimes there is a delay opening up bookings until the times are finalised. Just keep trying, they will appear eventually.

2. Re: Rail Ticket Booking for France 4 th January 2014.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 October 2014, 05:18