I am from India and plan to get married in May to my beautiful girlfriend of 2 years. We plan to visit 1-2 countries in Europe for our honeymoon in first week of May. Days: 12-14 days. We are pure vegetarians (so no egg, no meat, no poultry, no fish). We are comfortable with any mode of travel cheaper the better.
We would like to do the following on our honeymoon -
VIsit a snowy region (just for chilling & trekking not skiing)- 3 days
VIsit a beach (again to relax) preferably stay on a beach 3 days
Party on one night 1 night
Visit a amusement park - 1 day
Long walks through city
VIsit hostorical monuments (not for more than a day)
Donot want it to be sightseeing tour, we would want a lot of time for our selves. We would want to
Was thinking of France + switzerland for 12- 14 days.
- Are both of them good destinations to travel in May for a honeymooon?
- If no, what countries would you suggest??
- If yes, suggest us with a detailed itenarary for 12-14 days along with commuting options..
- Are these countries vegetarian friendly?
- Total approx cost for 2 people excl Mumbai to France/ Swit air tickets.