We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Paris - Decize by car - rental drop off

Toronto, Ontario
Level Contributor
30 posts
98 reviews
Save Topic
Paris - Decize by car - rental drop off

We need to get to Decize from Paris on Mon August 18th. We are looking at renting a car but cannot find an agency that would allow us to drop it off at the train station or anywhere else close by for that matter.

Anyone know of an agency that would allow this?

Thanks

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Train Travel
Level Contributor
88,062 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Paris - Decize by car - rental drop off

I don't think you will find any car rental agencies in Decize: it is much too small.

Toronto, Ontario
Level Contributor
30 posts
98 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Paris - Decize by car - rental drop off

Thanks for the speedy reply, I did contact Le Boat and they suggested Nevers would probably be the closest drop off. So, we mine as well just take the train right from Paris.

3. Re: Paris - Decize by car - rental drop off

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 February 2015, 06:18