We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transportation from CDG airport to clichy

1 post
Save Topic
Transportation from CDG airport to clichy

I'd like to know all the options for the transportation between CDG airport and your hotel (Hotel Residence Hotel). I know there are three options:

(a) taxi from the airport

(b) RER train from airport to Gare du Nord, then taxi to the hotel

(c) RER train to Gare du Nord, then Métro (line2, then line 13) + 400 meters walk.

I want to know the average prices for each, knowing that we are 5 family members with 2 bags (if the taxi charges extra for luggage). I need to know specifically the prices of RER train tickets and the price for metro tickets.

Paris, France
Destination Expert
for Paris, Loire Valley
Level Contributor
21,230 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Transportation from CDG airport to clichy

a. Taxi will charge approximately 45€ to 50€ plus 3€ for the 4th and subsequent passengers and 1€ for the second and subsequent bag placed into the trunk. The total estimate, and it is an estimate, would be 52€ to 57€. If traffic is heavy, particularly around the périphérique, the fare could be a little higher.

b. This will not save you much if anything at all. Taxi to Hotel, about 20€ to 25€ plus surcharges (7€ from above) plus price of train tickets, see below.

c. Train from CDG connecting to métro to Marie de Chichy - 9.75€ each or 48.75€ Children under 10 could ride for 6.85€. You would be traveling under one ticket which you will keep with you until reaching your destination.

2. Re: Transportation from CDG airport to clichy

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 May 2015, 05:16