We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

12 days europe incl. paris amsterdam barcelona

Bandung, Indonesia
4 posts
Save Topic
12 days europe incl. paris amsterdam barcelona

So I will travel to Europe on 28th july - 24th august

I arrive in barcelona on 29th and stay 2 nights at my friends flat before leaving to porto Portugal together..we spend 10 days in porto to attend student congress and on 10 august we'll go to lisbon for 2 nights... so on 12 august we still don't know the route for my 12 days trip..we think to start from paris-amsterdam-prague-vienna-rome.. and then I have to get back to barcelona my flights home...

What do you guys think, any suggestions about my 12 days trip?

Thankyou

London, UK
Level Contributor
7,040 posts
209 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 12 days europe incl. paris amsterdam barcelona

I think you are being over optimistic in attempting to visit those 5 cities in 12 days particularly given your starting and finishing points. Each leg would take at least half a day, and in most cases that would involve flying which would involve an awful lot of time hanging around airports and tranferring to and from the cities they serve. Bear in mind that you would probably need to be in or close to Barcelona the night before your flight home. Personally I would opt for just two extra destinations and preferably a pair for which rail travel between them is practical - either Paris and Amsterdam or Vienna and Prague.

2. Re: 12 days europe incl. paris amsterdam barcelona

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 June 2015, 06:16