We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Paris to Rome suggestions.

australia
Destination Expert
for New South Wales, Noosa
Level Contributor
3,264 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Paris to Rome suggestions.

A friend will join me for 16 days, and wants to start in Paris, finish in Rome.

I have on a prior trip travelled Milan, Stressa, Sion, Monteuax, Bern, Basel, Paris with many two night stops.

The travel companion this trip (July or Aug 2015) would prefer four x four night stops, and is (unfortunately) not the lightest traveller.

Looking for ideas for two or three stops between Paris and Rome without duplication of my past trip. Preferably by train or maybe one flight sector.

Fuerteventura
Destination Expert
for Fuerteventura, Paros, Sifnos
Level Contributor
3,626 posts
889 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Paris to Rome suggestions.

Factor in Annecy, and Pisa or Florence. Consider taking the Glacier Express from Zermatt, but not the tourist one, into Italy

2. Re: Paris to Rome suggestions.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 July 2015, 05:16