We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Eguisheim

Alsace, France
Level Contributor
4,065 posts
123 reviews
Save Topic
Eguisheim

..... has been voted the most popular village in France in a vote conducted by France 2 television. HURRAY!!

England, United...
Level Contributor
3,970 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Eguisheim

Well done, Eguisheim. We will be visiting the week after next when we stay in the area.

To help plan our stay I've been looking through very many threads on the Alsace forum in the last couple of days. It is IMO the most informative, helpful and patient of all the regional France forums on TA, thanks to Alsacienne and many other knowledgeable and enthusiastic contributors. You people win first prize for that from me.

Many thanks for all that valuable information.

Gatineau, Quebec
Level Contributor
268 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Eguisheim

Completely agree with you Celestina !!!

Saida
Level Contributor
18 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Eguisheim

Can't wait to see it! I'm going over the forum to plan our trip to Alsace end of July...in y head I'm already there.

Los Angeles...
Destination Expert
for Venice, Provence-Alpes-Cote d'Azur
Level Contributor
11,505 posts
562 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Eguisheim

Is sure was the prettiest of all the villages we visited in Alsace.

5. Re: Eguisheim

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 July 2014, 05:16