We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

shop hours in Strassbourg, Nordheim on Sunday

Ballinafad, Ontario
Level Contributor
42 posts
55 reviews
Save Topic
shop hours in Strassbourg, Nordheim on Sunday

A group of us will be arriving separately to Strassbourg on a Sunday in June. Will there be grocery places open to pick up some necessities for the house we will be staying in? how about any restaurants for dinner on Sunday?

Alsace, France
Level Contributor
3,709 posts
112 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: shop hours in Strassbourg, Nordheim on Sunday

Shops will be CLOSED. I'm not local enough to offer advice on restaurants for Sunday nights ... contact the Strasbourg Tourist Office for a list.

Ballinafad, Ontario
Level Contributor
42 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: shop hours in Strassbourg, Nordheim on Sunday

Thanks, I will check it out. we are also planning to bring stuff perhaps in our luggage and pick up a few things in the airport if possible.

London, UK
Level Contributor
7,040 posts
209 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: shop hours in Strassbourg, Nordheim on Sunday

I had no difficulty finding somewhere to eat on a Sunday evening in Strasbourg, although I was staying in the centre.

Alsace, France
Level Contributor
3,709 posts
112 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: shop hours in Strassbourg, Nordheim on Sunday

Strasbourg airport has a RELAY in the arrivals area, but you'll really only find biscuits, sweets and chocolate, soft drinks and wine there. You might be able to persuade the café on the ground floor opposite the Relay to sell you some sandwiches or pastries but there is no 'shop' as such for foodstuffs.

No problems with dinner on Sunday evening, just don't know where to suggest.

5. Re: shop hours in Strassbourg, Nordheim on Sunday

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 January 2015, 05:20