We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hôtel Quatorze or Hotel Le Marechal?

New York City
Level Contributor
287 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Hôtel Quatorze or Hotel Le Marechal?

Does anyone have hotel recommendations? Please let me know your recommendations for hotels in the city center.. thanks!

Alsace, France
Level Contributor
3,851 posts
119 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hôtel Quatorze or Hotel Le Marechal?

Wow, you've got a wide open budget! Both are nice but they could be quite noisy during the Christmas market period ... you might like to consider the Hotel des Têtes as well - a bit quieter and still well-situated.

New York City
Level Contributor
287 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hôtel Quatorze or Hotel Le Marechal?

I'll take a look at Hotel des Têtes.. Thank you. As far as restaurants go.. do you have any "can't miss" favorites in colmar? We'll have 2 days so any suggestions would be great. We're major foodies but we also love local places that represent the region's food well, so feel free to share.. thank you!

New York City
Level Contributor
287 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hôtel Quatorze or Hotel Le Marechal?

oh , i knew there was a reason I didn't make a reservation at Hotel des Têtes.. it is sold out for the 2 nights I will be there..

4. Re: Hôtel Quatorze or Hotel Le Marechal?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 December 2013, 08:17
Get answers to your questions about Colmar