We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Strasbourg or colmar???

mumbai
Level Contributor
67 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
Strasbourg or colmar???

Hi, we shall be in Basel in may and plan to visit colmar.we were thinking of Strasbourg too.should we visit both the places on separate days or on the same day.I guess that would not do justice to either of the places.what do you guys advice.please help.thank you.

Burlington, Vermont
Level Contributor
2,832 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Strasbourg or colmar???

To do them justice, they each need a day. Trying to do both in one day is not practical if you want to enjoy them properly.

The Unterlinden Museum in Colmar is not to be missed.

Christchurch, New...
Destination Expert
for South Island
Level Contributor
8,107 posts
211 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Strasbourg or colmar???

Both have quite different charms. That museum in Colmar had all this stuff I'd never heard of and it was fantastic. I like both places but for different reasons. Even with the rain belting down in both!

Edited: 08 February 2010, 05:32
3. Re: Strasbourg or colmar???

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 August 2010, 05:17