We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pharmacie

Which Strasbourg hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Mississauga, ON
Level Contributor
3,083 posts
105 reviews
Save Topic
Pharmacie

We will be visiting Strasbourg for only a day and I'm wondering if there is a pharmacie in the city centre where I can find French beauty products? I shopped at a fantastic pharmacie in Paris a few years ago and am wanting to replenish my supply of Decleor, Furterer, Embryolisse, etc.

Thank you in advance for the help.

Le Bugue, France
Level Contributor
14,097 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Pharmacie

Of course. It's a city. There are lots of pharmacies. Use PagesJaunes to find addresses.

Mississauga, ON
Level Contributor
3,083 posts
105 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Pharmacie

Thank you StCirq. I'm hoping someone could recommend a particular pharmacie that has a good selection and prices.

The pharmacie in Paris in the 6th was renowned by locals and had a fantastic selection of products as great prices. Is there a similar shop in Strasbourg?

Alsace, France
Level Contributor
3,632 posts
112 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Pharmacie

You really might be better off in a 'parapharmacie' which sells beauty products but not prescription medicines. PERHAPS if there is a Parfumerie Douglas or a Sephora you might find these items there .. though they sound to be rather particular brands. Maybe Printemps or Galeries Lafayette might stock these (branches in Strasbourg) or any major pharmacie. As mentioned above, Pages Jaunes may be your friend,

4. Re: Pharmacie

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 May 2015, 05:16