We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bayonne hotels, B&Bs

Prescott, Arizona
Level Contributor
61 posts
Save Topic
Bayonne hotels, B&Bs

Hi. Received good info about bus transfer & car service SanSebastian to Bayonne. I'm now switching to a new Bayonne query regarding one night stay at a B&B or hotel within walking distance to Pl.de Basque bus station. I'm a solo grandma, traveling independently from S.Sebastian around 5pm on the 25th. My tour group is booked at LeGrand Hotel on 26 May, probably group rate; but their rates for independent booking are a bit high for my budget. Looking for nice, economical, comfy, B&B or hotel, under 70E if possible. Read some TA reviews on lodging in this range--some good, others negative re: cramped rooms, thin walls, street noise, etc. even about the SAME listings. Would welcome some fresh insights. BTW, I don't speak French, so English-speaking sites would be great.

Biarritz, France
Destination Expert
for Biarritz, San Sebastian - Donostia, Basque Country
Level Contributor
4,880 posts
467 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bayonne hotels, B&Bs

Unfortunately the Bayonne forum isn't that well used Peg. The only place I have stayed in Bayonne is the Grand Hotel. My review is here:

tripadvisor.co.uk/…CHECK_RATES_CONT

I assume you have already checked out Trip Advisor's hotel guide?

tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotels-g187077-Bayonne_Bas…

2. Re: Bayonne hotels, B&Bs

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 June 2013, 15:41
Get answers to your questions about Bayonne