We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Uniworld River Royale Cruise Bordeaux July 6, 2014

Which Bordeaux hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
atlanta
Level Contributor
5 posts
263 reviews
Save Topic
Uniworld River Royale Cruise Bordeaux July 6, 2014

I am traveling solo and will be in Bordeaux on July 4 & 5, 2014 before embarking on a River Cruise. I am looking to join another person, couple, or small group that has already booked or wants to book a full-day wine tasting tour(s). All the private guides and companies I have contacted want a minimum of two.

Worcester, MA
Destination Expert
for Dordogne
Level Contributor
1,326 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Uniworld River Royale Cruise Bordeaux July 6, 2014

You would be more likely to connect with fellow passengers if you log onto the Cruise section. it will direct you to Cruise critic and from there you will be able to post to specific companies. I think they have river cruises as well as ocean.

jhgrady

atlanta
Level Contributor
5 posts
263 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Uniworld River Royale Cruise Bordeaux July 6, 2014

already did cruise critic, thanks.

Kihei, Hawaii
Level Contributor
3 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Uniworld River Royale Cruise Bordeaux July 6, 2014

I am going on the uniworld river queen in Bordeaux in March....any advice for me?

4. Re: Uniworld River Royale Cruise Bordeaux July 6, 2014

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 January 2016, 05:16