We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Car hire in Bordaeux

Blackpool, United...
Level Contributor
26 posts
19 reviews
Save Topic
Car hire in Bordaeux

Hi everyone.

I am flying to Bordeaux in July and then driving down the coast to the Basque country for a week, before returning back to Bordeaux to fly home.

I was wondering if anyone could recommend a good car hire company in the area?

I've seen the obvious ones - such as Avis, Europcar etc. but they are very pricey.

I need a car for my partner, son and myself. But need room for a wheelchair (In the boot), too - and for cars of this size the bigger companies are quoting silly amounts,

Does anyone have any advice please?

Singapore, Singapore
Destination Expert
for Food and Travel
Level Contributor
4,397 posts
377 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Car hire in Bordaeux

Try Budget, you might find it cheaper than other rental company. But renting from airport is always more expensive, please see my reply in another post.

2. Re: Car hire in Bordaeux

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 June 2015, 06:16