We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather in Biarritz in Sept

North Yorkshire
Level Contributor
82 posts
40 reviews
Save Topic
Weather in Biarritz in Sept

I am planning to be in Biarritz in mid September. Can anyone give me any idea of the weather - also in the Pau area as will be spending a few days in the area before flying back to London

Isle of Wight...
Level Contributor
1,227 posts
222 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Weather in Biarritz in Sept

I think you will need a crystal ball for this - the weather in September would be very hard to predict.

We had 5 days in Biarritz earlier this month (July) and travelled around the Pyrenees and down into Spain - we experienced every type of weather known to man during those 5 days, hot sun, torrential rain, very strong winds, drizzle ... you will need to wear layers and take an umbrella.

Having said that, it is a lovely area and Biarritz itself a great place to stay.

Stockholm, Sweden
Level Contributor
353 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Weather in Biarritz in Sept

Historically the weather in September is mild. You should be able to spend time on the beach and so on. A very nice time to visit.

Pau has a similar climate to Biarritz - mild and forgiving.

3. Re: Weather in Biarritz in Sept

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 September 2009, 18:20
Get answers to your questions about Biarritz