We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sofitel or Radisson, Which one is better located?

Which Biarritz hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Lucerne, Switzerland
Level Contributor
17 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Sofitel or Radisson, Which one is better located?

Have to decide between the two of them. Which one is closer to the city centre?

Ideally we would like to walk to restaurants and bars. I see that the Sofitel is basically on the beach. Which makes it a bit nicer than the Radisson. Is that correct?

Thanks

Biarritz, France
Destination Expert
for Biarritz, San Sebastian - Donostia, Basque Country
Level Contributor
4,477 posts
457 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sofitel or Radisson, Which one is better located?

Sofitel is right on Grand Plage and I think most (if not all) rooms have a sea view. Biarritz is quite spread out so both are equally close to many of the main attractions.

Radisson is higher than Sofitel so the view from the rooftop bar is quite spectacular. This also means that you will have to walk up and down the hill in order to go to the beach or the centre of town.

Lucerne, Switzerland
Level Contributor
17 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sofitel or Radisson, Which one is better located?

Cool thank. I chose the Radisson.

3. Re: Sofitel or Radisson, Which one is better located?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 June 2015, 05:16