We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

southern brittany campsites with young children

dublin
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Topic
southern brittany campsites with young children

I am travelling to southern Brittany in early july and would appreciate recommendations for a campsite for young children(3 and 4). we would like to be very close to the beach and somewhere quiet as this is our first time trying this type of holiday. All suggestions appreciated!!

JennySki
Level Contributor
25 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: southern brittany campsites with young children

the site www.bestfrenchcampsites.com reviews some - we have stayed at La Baie at Trinite Sur Mer which we enjoyed with young children, les Deux Fontaines was nice too although its 900m from the beach. There is also one there called Raguenes Plage. The beach at Raguenes Plage and Les Deux Fontaine in my opinion had the nicest sand etc.

JennySki
Level Contributor
25 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: southern brittany campsites with young children

I tried to edit this to take out the web reference which I realise breaks your rules but I also typed tons more as well about these sites only to be told that my time for editing the post had expired ! Anyway you have the names of the sites and I recommend La Baie at Trinite, Les Deux Fontaines nr Nevez and I think Raguenes Plage would also be nice although we didnt stay there. Get a SUpernova or Villanova with Keycamp - the end lounge gives you space and lets you relax. And use your sunloungers on their sides to fence of your "garden" around the caravan to keep the kids in !

Have a good holiday !

leeds
Level Contributor
1 post
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: southern brittany campsites with young children

Hi we have staopped at camping bel air which is about 20 minute drive from quimper. It is about a 5/10 minute drive from the beaches but does have on site a parc loisirs which is very impresive with water slides boating lake trampolines tobogan and loads more which keep the kids entertained. we used getaway2france. hope this helps

4. Re: southern brittany campsites with young children

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 November 2010, 05:15