We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

flying from brittany to london

USA
Level Contributor
42 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
flying from brittany to london

I am working on an itinerary from paris to london with a 5 night stop in Brittany. I wanted to rent car in Paris drive up to Brittany spend five days driving along coast and then flying over to London....dropping off my car at one of airports in Brittany. I am not sure where I can fly out of and looking for inexpensive flights non stop to London..can anyone recommend an airline and airport or another suggestions for Itinerary. Have not worked out exactly where in Brittany to base myself.. Any suggestions will be appreciated

Essex
Level Contributor
27,639 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: flying from brittany to london

Dinard airport to Stansted with Ryanair.....

Montreal
Level Contributor
2,526 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: flying from brittany to london

You might also want to look what you could find flying out of Nantes or Rennes.

Imperia, Italy
Destination Expert
for Italian Riviera
Level Contributor
29,205 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: flying from brittany to london

You can fly direct from Rennes to Southampton. Southampton airport has its own train station, with frequent trains to London taking a little over one hour.

Three airlines fly direct from Nantes to three different London airports.

England, United...
Level Contributor
4,861 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: flying from brittany to london

City Jet fly from London City Airport to Brest.

5. Re: flying from brittany to london

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 February 2014, 06:16