Please comment my itinerary. We will got to France in early October, for 9 days. We will rent a car at Paris airport and head to Normandy and then brittany. We do not want to travel more than 200 -250 km daily.
1. Paris - Giverny, arrive to Giverny late in the evening
2. Excursion of Monet Garden - travel to Rouen- sleep in Etretat?
3. See Etretat (the Coast) and Honfeur, move to Bayeux, sleep in Bayeux. (maybe we should see just one of these cities- however, I cant decide which one)
4. travel from Bayeux to Mt. Saint Michel - one day here- in evening travel to St. Malo/Dinard
5. Spend 2 days in St. Malo, Dinard, Dinan
6. travel to Morlaix or Paimpol - not decided which one is better
7. travel to Quimper and Quiberon (sleep in one of these)
8. Travel to Vannes or Nantes (sleep in one of these)
9. As from Nantes to Paris is a long way - we will stop near Blois for one night and would like to see Chambord and Chenonceau
10 travel to Paris and spent last 3 nights in Paris