We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather in Carnac end June/early July?

St Albans, UK
1 post
1 review
Save Topic
Weather in Carnac end June/early July?

What is the weather generally like in Carnac end June/early July? THinking of going on Canvas or Key Camp holiday and hiring tent rather than mobile home, but unsure if there is high chance of rain. Any advice? Thanks

Megaliths of Carnac
Mysterious Sites, Ancient Ruins
Foret Adrenaline
Sports Camps & Clinics
Dolmens de Mane Karioned
Points of Interest & Landmarks
Dublin, Ireland
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: Weather in Carnac end June/early July?

The weather at this time of year is generally good but you do get the odd rain shower. I hope i haven't tempted fate!!

mj6
manchester england
Level Contributor
1,169 posts
162 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Weather in Carnac end June/early July?

if i was you i would go for a mobile home, i have been on sites in brittany and when it as rained i feel ever so sorry for the people in tents

London, United...
Level Contributor
292 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Weather in Carnac end June/early July?

June/july is about as best as the weather will be all year. Yes a smallish chance of rain, weather about the same as Southern England.

PS. Go to Grande Metarie (sorry spelling) nr Carnac, big site, nice pool, Feed the donkeys.

London, United...
Level Contributor
292 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Weather in Carnac end June/early July?

or was it goats, can't remember.

West Yorkshire...
Destination Expert
for Family Travel
Level Contributor
1,911 posts
167 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Weather in Carnac end June/early July?

You can't guarantee the weather.

We visited Brittany last August - and we did have a couple of half days of drizzly rain....

However, we also had some glorious sun - so it was a bit like being back in England!!!

I would go for the mobile home - we considered the tent hire, but it was just the trek to the public toilets and showers - may wear thin after a week.

Have a good holiday tho - we really enjoyed ours. The kids were free to roam - which left us free too.

6. Re: Weather in Carnac end June/early July?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 October 2009, 17:21
Get answers to your questions about Carnac