We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Brunch des Halles de Dijon

Saint Simons Island...
Level Contributor
217 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
Brunch des Halles de Dijon

I read an article which recommended the summer Sunday brunch at the Dijon Market Halls. Do you need to make a reservation for this? Our group of 10 plans to go on June 11th.

Beaune, France
Level Contributor
469 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Brunch des Halles de Dijon

Sunday lunch is a very popular time to eat in France so I would always recommend reservations. Secondly a group of 10 is considered a large group so would recommend you make reservations for every meal you wish to eat out especially as June is considered high season here.

Istanbul, Turkey
Level Contributor
180 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Brunch des Halles de Dijon

I highly recommend the Brunch at Les Halles. You can eat delicious meal. Make your reservation from http://bhd.otdijon.com

Don't go there without reservation.

Bon apetit... :)

Edited: 15 May 2017, 19:24
Saint Simons Island...
Level Contributor
217 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Brunch des Halles de Dijon

We have booked Sunday brunch for June 11th and now need to know where to park our two cars. Can any of you help?

Thanks in advance for any tips!

Istanbul, Turkey
Level Contributor
180 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Brunch des Halles de Dijon

I always park to the following streets.

- Rue du Paul Cabet

or

- Rue de Tivoli

or

- Place Suquet

or

- Rue des Corroyuers (on left side corner there is parking spot)

or

There are some payable parkings in the center (sousterrain).

Edited: 17 May 2017, 03:56
Saint Simons Island...
Level Contributor
217 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Brunch des Halles de Dijon

Big thank you!!

Saint Simons Island...
Level Contributor
217 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Brunch des Halles de Dijon

We loved our Sunday Brunch at des Halles de Dijon and highly recommend this to others. Though few people spoke English, we had a wonderful time using our limited high school French and hand signals to communicate with the locals who seemed to be the majority at the brunch.

Thank you to all who recommended this and suggested a great parking place!

Istanbul, Turkey
Level Contributor
180 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Brunch des Halles de Dijon

I was also there on June 11th at 13:30. But this year I was a little disappointed. Last year it was different, there was more choice. This year they offer less choice than last year. Anyway it's always good to eat french food.

The good thing with the bruch les Halles is that every week there is different chef. So every week the food is different. The week after 11th June there was Italian food made by restaurant "Litlle Italy"

Edited: 13 July 2017, 07:31
Tring, United...
Level Contributor
4 posts
125 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Brunch des Halles de Dijon

We have just booked this and looks awesome! What is included in the 25 euros per person payment?

9. Re: Brunch des Halles de Dijon

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 July 2018, 05:16