We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

G Adventures Burgundy: Anyone know them?

PA, USA
Level Contributor
78 posts
110 reviews
Save Topic
G Adventures Burgundy: Anyone know them?

My daughter (22) and I are considering a barge tour through Burgundy with G Adventures; has anyone every worked with this group. It starts and ends in Dijon. Thanks for your help.

Mentioned in this post
Burgundy
Burgundy
Bourgogne-Franche-Comte, France
Dijon
Dijon
Cote d'Or, France
Beaune, France
Level Contributor
463 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: G Adventures Burgundy: Anyone know them?

Hi, I am the wine expert that comes on board their cruises on the Daniel in Burgundy. Everyone seems to have a great time, the barge is comfortable and very well equipped and I can certainly attest to the great lunch I am served on board. please don't hesitate to message me for more information.

Mentioned in this post
Burgundy
Burgundy
Bourgogne-Franche-Comte, France
Waterloo, Canada
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: G Adventures Burgundy: Anyone know them?

Yes! I'm considering the same trip actually and have travelled with the company in both Greece and Italy. They are fantastic. One of my favourite parts about their tours is that you travel the way the locals do - train, bus, taxis instead of a big tourist-mobile - so you return home with having had an authentic experience!

I wouldn't hesitate booking a spot on one of their tours.

Mentioned in this post
Greece
Greece
Europe
Italy
Italy
Europe
3. Re: G Adventures Burgundy: Anyone know them?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 July 2018, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Dijon