We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hiring bikes in Dijon

London
11 posts
Save Topic
Hiring bikes in Dijon

Me and some friends are looking at doing a self-guided 3 day cycle tour beginning in Dijon. We want to hire bikes in Dijon and want to book in advance but we're struggling to find places online. Does anyone know of place we can book bikes in advance?

Paris, France
Destination Expert
for Paris, Loire Valley
Level Contributor
22,417 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hiring bikes in Dijon

Please contact the Office de Tourisme in Dijon. These people are always available to help you and can give you the latest, most appropriate information:

http://www.dijon-tourism.com/

You can write or call them in English should you like.

London
11 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Hiring bikes in Dijon

Thanks. I've tried to contact them but they haven't responded and don't seem to take calls! Any other suggestions welcome

Paris, France
Level Contributor
12,125 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hiring bikes in Dijon

I'm a bit busy right now but when I've got a moment I'm pretty sure I've got some info about bike rental companies in Burgundy. I'll check my info and get back to you soon. In the meantime there is a poster named Diz who knows a good deal about bike rental companies and biking in general so perhaps they'll get some info for you before I get around to it.

4. Re: Hiring bikes in Dijon

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 09 November 2015, 22:36
Edited: 09 November 2015, 22:36
Paris, France
Level Contributor
12,125 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hiring bikes in Dijon

See? I told you Diz would help. If you don't find what you're looking for with Diz's link just come back and I'm sure one of us will dig up some more links to help you.

London
11 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Hiring bikes in Dijon

Thanks so much for your replies - really helpful!!

7. Re: Hiring bikes in Dijon

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 October 2012, 13:18
Get answers to your questions about Dijon
Recent Conversations