We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

assistance

Zurich, Switzerland
1 post
Save Topic
assistance

i'm arriving in dijon on tgv from Zurich and taking tgv to aix en provence.I have difficulty walking and i wonder if you have some assistance service to help me get from one track to the other

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Train Travel
Level Contributor
88,203 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: assistance

Trip Advisor is a forum for exchanging information on travel. It cannot provide you with any assistance.

I don't think that SNCF has any formal assistance service, but we found the staff at Dijon station were very helpful when we had a problem there a few years ago.

Nice
Level Contributor
12,655 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: assistance

The sncf assitance progamme is called Acces Plus = dijon ville and Avignon TGv stations are listed as being part of the scheme [not all stations have the facilities].

You need to be a holder of a recognised disbility card to book the scheme or have your own wheelchair

Book assistance at least 48hours in advance

tgv.voyages-sncf.com/demande_acces_plus

3. Re: assistance

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 October 2014, 06:20
Get answers to your questions about Dijon