We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

balloon ride

Jacksboro, Texas
1 post
Save Topic
balloon ride

My grown daughter and I will be coming down to the Loire Valley from Paris on June 2, 2017 and plan to stay the night so we can be close and can take the balloon ride the morning of June 3, 2017. Any town or hotel recommended for the night of June 2. Any other suggestions to make our navigating easier would be appreciated.

Mentioned in this post
Loire Valley
Loire Valley
Centre-Val de Loire, France
Paris
Paris
Ile-de-France, France
Champlon, Belgium
Level Contributor
8,153 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: balloon ride

You do realise that balloon flights are totally dependent on suitable weather conditions and are very susceptible to cancellation for that reason. I suspect that the tickets are non-refundable, but can be used on another date, if the flight is cancelled.

2. Re: balloon ride

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 March 2018, 04:18