We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Private Tour Guide for the Cathedral and Medieval City

Chicago
Level Contributor
4 posts
31 reviews
Save Topic
Private Tour Guide for the Cathedral and Medieval City

I just returned from a two day trip to Chartre and was fortunate enough to hire an absolutely fantastic private guide. Her name is Victoria and she speaks several languages including Russian, English and French. She can be reached by email at chartresvictoria@gmail.com.

You can follow Victoria on Instagram at https://www.instagram.com/victoriachartres/ or on Facebook.

Our tours with Victoria included the Cathedral, the crypts, the medieval city of Chartres and La Maison Picassiette. She is very easy to understand and tailors her tours to your personal interests. Feel free to mention my name if you contact her.

3 replies to this topic
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Private Tour Guide for the Cathedral and Medieval City

Dear Phil and Kathy,

Thank you very much!

We spent two wonderful days together and I am happy you enjoyed them.

Hope to see you again some day :)

Yours,

Victoria

Chicago
Level Contributor
4 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Private Tour Guide for the Cathedral and Medieval City

I hope to see you as well. People ask me what part of my trip was my favorite. And I point to two places. Mont St Michel since it was so unique. And Chartres because of you. Had we visited Chartres without a proper guide, it would have been just another city with a cathedral. and now I know it is much more than that. :)

Edited: 06 October 2017, 14:54
Vicksburg...
Level Contributor
1 post
54 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Private Tour Guide for the Cathedral and Medieval City

I agree, Victoria gave our family a tour of the cathedral, crypt, and Chartres. It was fantastic, English was perfect, easy to understand, and her enthusiasm made her the best tour guide we have ever had, period.

She is quite simply, the best.

Reply to: Private Tour Guide for the Cathedral and Medieval City
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted