We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tours and Amboise

Seattle
Level Contributor
32 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
Tours and Amboise

My wife and I will be in Tours for 2 nights and Amboise for 2 nights at the end of August. Any "must-do" or "must-see" ideas are appreciated. We like good wine and good food (both casual and fine-dining), so any particular favorites in either place? Thank you. Martin

Paris, France
Destination Expert
for Paris, Loire Valley
Level Contributor
22,529 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Tours and Amboise

I have answered your question is the Loire Valley forum.

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g187196-i847-k6646…

There is not really any point in posting the same question in the Loire Valley and Tours forums. They are effectively the same location and duplicate postings can lead to confusion and duplicate answers.

2. Re: Tours and Amboise

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 July 2014, 06:18