We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

weather in October

Which Tours hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Larnaka City, Cyprus
Level Contributor
54 posts
131 reviews
Save Topic
weather in October

I am traveling to Tours in October and I do not know anything about French weather, can you tell me what is suitable to pack? winter or summer to winter clothes?

Loire Valley
Level Contributor
6,918 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: weather in October

https://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en-GB&source=hp&biw=1024&bih=490&q=weather+in+Tours+october&btnG=Google+Search&sout=1

Eastbourne, United...
Level Contributor
21 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: weather in October

Check out the answers to today's question from Sonia S "April in Paris" on the Paris forum.

The October weather in Tours could well be similar to April in Paris and there is good advice on what to wear i.e. layers and carry an umbrella. Undoubtedly it will be a lot cooler than Cyprus but, hopefully, you will be lucky and it will be warm and sunny all the time you are there!

Larnaka City, Cyprus
Level Contributor
54 posts
131 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: weather in October

Thank you so much angela5643. So nice to compare with Cyprus weather which is just cooling down in the nights but sunny and nice in the day.

WizardofAus I could have done it also I only wanted a personal view. But thanx

Loire Valley
Level Contributor
6,918 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: weather in October

A personal view will be just that - not fact, just a view. Ask anyone what the weather is like currently - at any time of any year (and probably anywhere in the world) - and you will be told it's the wettest/driest/hottest/coldest/windiest (delete as applicable) month ever.

That's why it's not worth asking about people's opinions on what the weather is like, just the facts.

5. Re: weather in October

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 October 2014, 05:16