We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Driver from Paris to Epernay

Sacramento
Level Contributor
4 posts
23 reviews
Save Topic
Driver from Paris to Epernay

Has anyone hired a driver for a day trip to Epernay from Paris? We are planning on spending the day and would prefer to do this versus taking a train. Thank you.

London UK
Level Contributor
2,562 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Driver from Paris to Epernay

Why not hire a car and dsipense with the driver? It is only 75 miles, about 1.5 hours drive. Driving in France is very easy, just comply with the speed limits and do not attract attention of the speed cameras.

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
2,005 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Driver from Paris to Epernay

If you don't want the hassel of driving in Paris catch the train to Epernay. At the train station is a car hire place. Rent the car for a day and drive around. Perhaps even think a bout spending a few nights there, its a lovely little town.

cheers

hp

Norwalk, Connecticut
Level Contributor
250 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Driver from Paris to Epernay

I used Capitale Champagne and the phone # is +33 3 26 59 52 64. They picked me up at CDG and brought me to Epernay, I am sure they have a daily car hire.

Ohio, USA
Level Contributor
19,004 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Driver from Paris to Epernay

I'm sure others reading this would like a few more details. Would you mind telling us what it cost you and what your day included? Did your driver take you back to CDG or into Paris?

California
Destination Expert
for Grasse
Level Contributor
8,352 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Driver from Paris to Epernay

Most of the major car-rental agencies can provide both a car and a driver. Try Hertz, Sixt, etc.

6. Re: Driver from Paris to Epernay

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 April 2010, 07:16