We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Travel to Remis from Paris

Hong Kong
2 posts
Save Topic
Travel to Remis from Paris

I am planning to Reims from Paris for one day trip to visit champagne houses. I decide to Reims by TGV, however I cant get much detail about that. I would like to know the price, route and timetable of TGV east. And where is the train station in Paris.

Geneva, Switzerland
Level Contributor
1,424 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Travel to Remis from Paris

go to : www.voyages-sncf.com

Hong Kong
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Travel to Remis from Paris

Thank you very much!! I got it!

Australia
Level Contributor
89 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Travel to Remis from Paris

Hi, I thought with the new TGV East the trip time was down to 45mins. But after searching on the sncf website, all the trips were still 1.5hours Is the new train running?

Minneapolis...
Destination Expert
for Minneapolis
Level Contributor
4,668 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Travel to Remis from Paris

Not all trains from Gare de l'Est to Reims Gare take 45 minutes. But ones that do are still running. I just took one 2 weeks ago (not even that long).

Australia
Level Contributor
89 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Travel to Remis from Paris

Thanks mntoathens. I'm still puzzled as to why I couldn't find any of the fast ones. Perhaps I'm looking too far in advance....I'm only travelling in September. Did you travel on a weekday or weekend?

6. Re: Travel to Remis from Paris

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 September 2009, 18:15