We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Contact Info for Reims B&B

Which Reims hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Washington, D.C.
11 posts
Save Topic
Contact Info for Reims B&B

Hi--

I am looking to stay in a B&B in Reims for two nights in June. I had heard good things about "Mme Claudine Larcher" and was going to send an email to ask if they have an available room. Unfortunately, I can't find an email address for this B&B. Can somebody please post the email address for Mme Claudine Larcher?

Also, does anyone have any reviews of this B&B or suggest a different B&B?

Thank you!

Paris, France
Destination Expert
for Paris, Loire Valley
Level Contributor
20,972 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Contact Info for Reims B&B

Larcher Claudine

11 Rue Ponsardin

51100 Reims, France

Telephone: +33 3 26 47 32 50 ‎

Email: cllarcher@yahoo.fr

2. Re: Contact Info for Reims B&B

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 30 May 2011, 13:40
Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
208 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Contact Info for Reims B&B

I am looking for a B&B for 1 night close to Reims. We are travelling from Bayeux to St Goar. There are 4 of us.

Can you help?

Champagne, France
Level Contributor
291 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Contact Info for Reims B&B

Hello, I got your message through my website, and have replied. Looking forward to meeting you. Let me know if you need anything else.

Warmly

Essex
Level Contributor
26,995 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Contact Info for Reims B&B

pepperhall, you are being very naughty, you are not allowed to advertise your OWN services on TA, read the community guidelines if you have not already done so. I have reported your post #2 for advertising. Be more careful in future - your other advice is great, so would hate to loose you from the "Champagne" of TA boards.

Champagne, France
Level Contributor
291 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Contact Info for Reims B&B

My apologies Essex Wanderer :-)

Essex
Level Contributor
26,995 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Contact Info for Reims B&B

No need to apologise to ME pepperhall, them's not my rules, them's THE Rules!!

And if we didn't have rules, where would we be??? (oh, whoops, we are there already!!):

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al_Murray

8. Re: Contact Info for Reims B&B

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 October 2012, 13:17