We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

which champagne house tour December 7

pittsburgh
Level Contributor
58 posts
25 reviews
Save Topic
which champagne house tour December 7

I will be traveling from Strasbourg to Paris on December 6-7 and wanted to take just one, maybe two champagne house tours in Reims on December 7th (I will be staying over the night of the 6th, probably). I will be walking, having only planned on train travel on this trip. Would like to leave for Paris in the afternoon.

What do you suggest on those days, given the weather could be questionable?

-Joe

Reading, United...
Level Contributor
885 posts
100 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: which champagne house tour December 7

Well the weather won't be an issue 15 metres underground. Any of the big houses should be open for tours. Some will need prior booking, some not.

Miami
Level Contributor
9 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: which champagne house tour December 7

Do you kow if there are any tastings open on Dec 31 or Jan 01 in the Reims area ?

Newcastle, Australia
Level Contributor
2,064 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: which champagne house tour December 7

Hi there

Loved Mumm & Moet. Famous & obvious but loved every minute.

Kind Regards

Merran

Miami
Level Contributor
9 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: which champagne house tour December 7

Hi Merran - yes delicious !! but wondering if they will be open over the New Year holidays.....

Essex
Level Contributor
27,771 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: which champagne house tour December 7

They all have websites with contact details.

E-mail tnem direct, and find out!

6. Re: which champagne house tour December 7

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 November 2014, 05:20