We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

motorhome park and ride in Reims

Barnsley, United...
Level Contributor
36 posts
Save Topic
motorhome park and ride in Reims

We are travelling again to France in our motorhome in August. We are have organised a couple of nights staying on the disney carpark (free with our annual pass) and taking the train to Paris. We then plan to drive to Reims and need somewhere to park during the day. Happy to use park and ride if this exists. We have found a vineyard to spend the night. It's just the daytime parking we are struggling for. We are then heading to San Quentin where we will have the same problem with the daytime parking. Hope you can advise us, Di and Keith.

Special Offer
Champagne Tour from Paris with Two...
812 reviews
from US$154.79*
US$186.50
Likely To Sell Out
Wine Day Trip from Paris to Champagne
18 reviews
from US$287.90*
Small-Group Day Tour of Reims and...
87 reviews
from US$150.20*
Champagne Region Small-Group Day Trip...
417 reviews
from US$311.70*
Chesterfield...
Level Contributor
1,842 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: motorhome park and ride in Reims

For parking for the day in Reims there is a free Aire only a few minutes walk from the city centre.

The Aire itself is situated in a wooded area behind the Comedie Theatre alongside the A4 and its just a ten minute walk from here to the City and Cathedral.

Located just off the A4 at Junc 23 just south-west of the city on Allee Polonceau and just off Chausee Bocquaine.

Turn into the Aire (Goggle map - 49.248863,4.02195) and park at the electronic barrier.

In front of you to the left you will see some steps up to a large building, you need to go into the building to get the access code for the barrier (or ring them, the number is at the entrance barrier). Its all free including the Service point.

Let me know if you want any other information.

I'm sorry I didn't see this post earlier but it's hard work finding any important posts amongst the numerous Disney related threads.

Barnsley, United...
Level Contributor
36 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: motorhome park and ride in Reims

Thank you so much for this information. Sorry if I appear rude not to have replied earlier but I was of the impression a email was sent if anyone replied to your post!! I was starting to wish we hadn't started planning this trip as parking is proving to be a problem with the motorhome. Would you happen to know anything about parking in Lille, our next destination that is proving troublesome!

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
11 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: motorhome park and ride in Reims

Thanks for this .... I'm staying at Bernie Riviere, and intend to travel to Reims at least once .... Paris Street parking is free in August, do you know if the same apply in reims?

4. Re: motorhome park and ride in Reims

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 August 2015, 07:16
Get answers to your questions about Reims