We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Holiday options.

WALES
Level Contributor
37 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Holiday options.

Hello all, Does anyone here know anything about the tour company "holiday options"? I came across the site on line and booked with them before i did any research, yes i know i should have asked before booking! but i would still like to get any feedback good or bad from anyone who may have used them.

Thanks a lot for any forthcoming info.

Corse Adrenaline
Sightseeing Tours, Boat Tours, Other Outdoor Activities
Mare Bellu - Promenades en mer
Sightseeing Tours, Boat Tours, Private Tours
Isle of Wight...
Level Contributor
1,226 posts
212 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Holiday options.

Have booked one holiday to Corsica in with them in 2005 staying at the St. Christophe in Calvi and they were fine, no problems at all. We now use them for flight only bookings every September to Calvi, and that seems to work well (touch wood) and tour the island independently. I haven't heard any negatives on tripadvisor about them, perhaps check in search engine.

london
Level Contributor
119 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Holiday options.

Have been to Corsica lots of times now and have booked through Holiday Options for most of our trips. Sometimes with accomodation and sometimes flight only. Have never had any problems - in fact there was a section on Travel Awards in one of the Sunday papers (Times I think)this week and Holiday Options won one.

w62
London
Level Contributor
838 posts
191 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Holiday options.

I went with them in 2006 -stayed at the apts A Merula. Fantastic holiday - great apt, good value for money, good flights, holiday rep wasn't much cop (but then I am probably over critical having been one), pre holiday service was excellent.

I will go with them again when I am allowed to go back to Corsica - hopefully next year.

4. Re: Holiday options.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 September 2009, 11:22
Get answers to your questions about Corsica