We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

corsica - spain ferry in october ?

Yogyakarta...
1 post
1 review
Save Topic
corsica - spain ferry in october ?

Does anyone has info about if there is a ferry between corsica (or sardinia) to spain in OCTOBER 2014?

London, United...
Level Contributor
920 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: corsica - spain ferry in october ?

I seriously doubt it. You might possibly find one in August, but ferry schedules cut right back from end September and if there are Spain-Corsica ferries it's news to me. Check the Corsica ferries website; or aferry which has a comprehensive coverage of European ferry servuces.

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
13,519 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: corsica - spain ferry in october ?

I'm with balanina....I don't know of any ferries from Spain to Corsica.

I believe that Grimaldi runs a summer service from Barcelona to Sardinia...not sure if it would still be operating in October.

Edited: 19 June 2014, 23:56
3. Re: corsica - spain ferry in october ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 June 2015, 07:15
Get answers to your questions about Corsica