We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Christmas and Corsica

Eastleigh, United...
Level Contributor
386 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Christmas and Corsica

Just a note to wish all of you Corsophiles a very Happy Christmas. Will any of you be spending Christmas on our favourite island? DTR

Isle of Wight...
Level Contributor
1,227 posts
221 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Christmas and Corsica

Unfortunately not, we will be there next September but not before (due to visit to daughter in Australia in the Spring). By the way thanks for the Corsican Bulletin, very interesting to read about the Puerto Ricans with Corsica blood ! Looking forward to the next issue.

Nottingham, UK
Level Contributor
555 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Christmas and Corsica

Yes - Happy Christmas guys. And no, I don't think we'll ever get to spend Christmas in Corsica. If it isn't going to be home, it would be in Germany (Berlin 2007) or America. I don't feel connected to French christmas ritual somehow.

Calvi - Corsica
Level Contributor
137 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Christmas and Corsica

Christmas day will be spent in Calvi, Then on Boxing day, a bunch of us are going ice skating in Bastia.

w62
London
Level Contributor
844 posts
191 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Christmas and Corsica

Happy Christmas everyone! Sadly (and after many arguments) we are not visiting Corsica next year. But hopefully I can persuade him in 2008!

I'll still be reading the reviews of those lucky enough to go.

Ice-skating in Bastia - how heavenly!

5. Re: Christmas and Corsica

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 August 2009, 02:18