We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ajaccio Bike Rental

N.Ireland
Level Contributor
3 posts
9 reviews
Ajaccio Bike Rental

Hi,

I recently spent 2 weeks in Ajaccio, and having noticed the ridiculous prices that bike companies charge for rental (70+ euro per week) I decided to purchase 2 secondhand bikes on ebay.fr (30 euro each!). I am now home, but the bikes are still in Ajaccio, and I would love them to benefit another person's holiday! There are very basic, but great for getting about town, to ricanto beach, to ils sanguinaires etc. Let me know if anybody would like to use them.

oslo
1 post
1. Re: Ajaccio Bike Rental

Hi,

My friend and me are going to Ajaccio now for 1 week, from tomorrow (saturday 14th july) until the 21st July. We are two norwegians that love biking and would really appreciate if we could borrow your bikes. Please inform me how we can get a hold of them if the offer still is available.

Best regards,

Ida

ERgoldsbach
1 post
2. Re: Ajaccio Bike Rental

Hallo Jheron,

my wife and I will be in Ajaccio at 04.10.12 and we are interested to use your bikes.

Please inform me how we can get a hold of them if the offer still is available.

Best regards

Florian&Andrea

2 posts
3. Re: Ajaccio Bike Rental

Hi,

I and my partner will be flying to Ajaccio on 28 April from Gatwick and would love to be able to use your bikes for a week. Are they still available?

Look forward to hearing from you.

Brian

2 posts
4. Re: Ajaccio Bike Rental

Hi,

I and my partner will be flying to Ajaccio on 28 April from Gatwick and would love to be able to use your bikes for a week. Are they still available?

Look forward to hearing from you.

Brian

London, United...
2 posts
5. Re: Ajaccio Bike Rental

Hi, I'm going n the first of September, would love the use of bikes? My names Alan,

London, United...
2 posts
6. Re: Ajaccio Bike Rental

Hi, I'm going on the 01 sept, are the bikes still there?

7. Re: Ajaccio Bike Rental

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 July 2014, 05:16