We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Altitude 95 and elevator to the top of the tower

Level Contributor
142 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Altitude 95 and elevator to the top of the tower

Can you go to the top of the tower after you eat at Altitude 95? We want to have dinner there but I am afraid after eating there we will want to go to the top again. We were at the top in 2000 and I really do not feel a need to go back but I think after dinner with the kids they will want to. I am wondering if we can choose to do this after we eat and get tickets there or would we have to go back down to the base and buy tickets to go to the top again? Or can we buy tickets to the top when we get our tickets to the first floor for dinner and just use the other part after dinner, that way avoiding the long lines? Thanks!

Eiffel Tower Summit Priority Access...
504 Reviews
from US$72.80*
Likely To Sell Out
Moulin Rouge Show Paris
3,186 Reviews
from US$109.20*
Skip the Line: Eiffel Tower...
791 Reviews
from US$124.20*
Skip the Line: Eiffel Tower Tour and...
630 Reviews
from US$74.00*
the big blue marble
Level Contributor
16,482 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Altitude 95 and elevator to the top of the tower

I do not know for sure, you should probably ask when you call for reservations, but I would assume that you can buy tickets all the way to the top when you first arrive for your reservations.

Level Contributor
1,158 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Altitude 95 and elevator to the top of the tower

HI there... I'm also trying to find this out! Been trying to google, and look through the forums.

Well, if you find out anything, please let me know, and I'll do the same!

3. Re: Altitude 95 and elevator to the top of the tower

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 August 2009, 10:25
Follow this conversation!
Get notified when a new reply comes in.
Follow now