We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Paris in July

New Jersey
Level Contributor
38 posts
Save Topic
Paris in July

Sending my parents in July for their anniversary...need some help with hotels, they like 2 hotels, reasonably priced, mom is a french teacher and lived in France at some time so she's ready to see it all...I'm having a hard time finding two hotels in two great locations? any info on royal magda etoile and henri IV rive Gauche?

Sunnyvale...
Destination Expert
for San Jose
Level Contributor
5,998 posts
136 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Paris in July

For reasonable prices, double check if they have air conditioning. July can get hot; and not all Paris hotels have a/c.

Rumson, New Jersey
Level Contributor
1,351 posts
133 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Paris in July

To me A/C a must in July and August; not worth the chance of being there in a heat wave without. Paris can get very warm. Remember so many elderly died just a few summers ago (some say while their families vacationed in the country).

Also check that A/C is real as I know of some visitors who discover that the room has a ceiling fan instead.

T

3. Re: Paris in July

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 August 2009, 13:19